Welcome贵州11选5走势图 to the Registrar’s Office!
The Office of the Registrar is where you will find information concerning: academics, transcripts, available courses, transfer courses, advanced placement, graduation, Empower Student Information, and Brightspace.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
贵州11选5走势图Phone: 574.936.8898, ext. 325
How do I get my transcript? Request a transcript online by clicking the icon below.
Degree and enrollment verification requests may be made to the National Student Clearinghouse.
Frequently Asked Questions
Requesting a Transcript
Transcripts must be requested online. To request a transcript visit
- Hold for Pick-up: $12.00 per transcript copy
- Mail: $12.00 per transcript copy
- Express/International: $14.00 per transcript copy
- Fax: $12.00 per transcript copy
- Electronic PDF: $12.00 per transcript copy
- Electronic Exchange/ETX: $12.00 per transcript copy
If you are sending your transcript to a large organization, it is advisable to include a department name or an individual’s name at the organization that should receive your transcript.
We can also send transcripts by fax although many organizations will not recognize a faxed transcript as official.
Adding and Dropping Classes
The first week of each semester is the add period for 16 week courses. During this week student can switch classes without cost or penalty. Courses meeting for less than 16 weeks will vary in time for the add period. Weeks one and two for 16 week courses are the drop period for students. During these weeks students can drop a course without cost or penalty. See the college catalog for more information on adding and dropping classes.
Auditing students pay one-third of tuition plus all other fees for most courses. No credit is given for a course completed on an audit basis. Students taking courses for credit have priority to class availability. For more information on auditing a course, see the college catalog.
Graduation & Commencement
Graduation Application Instructions: Deadline is March 6th
- Log into Empower (Student Information)
- Under the “Student Records” tab select “Graduation Checklist”
- Review personal Information and Student Record Information. Make changes if needed.
- Click “Apply” and then click “Apply” again
- Complete all fields
- Degree: Use the drop down to select your degree.
- Desired Name on Degree: This is how you want YOUR name to appear on your diploma.
- Expect Completion Term: this is the term you will have completed all requirements.
- Commencement Date: Use the drop down to select the commencement date (commencement only occurs in May).
- Student Comments: Enter the address your diploma should be mailed to. You CANNOT use a PO box.
- Address Listing: Enter your 贵州11选5走势图town city and state. This is listed in the commencement program. Example: Plymouth, Indiana
- Name Pronunciation: Type your name as it sounds. This is used to help ensure correct pronunciation at the commencement ceremony.
- Cap & Gown: Select “Yes” if this is your first time graduating from Ancilla College贵州11选5走势图.
- Gown Size: Enter size such as Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Your Height: Enter your approximate Height.
- Participating in Ceremony: Use the drop down to select if you will participate in commencement.
- Click “Submit”.
- Contact the business office to pay the graduation fee.
Processing Student Grades
Final semester and midterm grades are posted to the Empower Student Information System. This information is live and visible to the student immediately. We do not print or mail student grade reports. To access your Grade Reports, go to Empower and log into your account. For help, please contact the Office of the Registrar during normal business hours.
Registering for Classes
All students need to meet with their advisor to review their program course requirements and select their classes. Registration normally opens in March for the upcoming academic year. Late registration can occur until the end of the first week of classes for the term. If there are any holds on the student’s file, he/she may be prevented from registering. Please contact the office placing the hold for more information.
Transfer Students To Ancilla
Students who have earned credits at another institution, through advanced placement testing (AP Credit Granting Guidelines) or CLEP testing may submit transcripts to the Office of the Registrar for evaluation of these credits (ACE Credit Recommendations for Ancilla College贵州11选5走势图). Credits from a regionally accredited institution in which the grade is at least a “C” are eligible for transfer. For more information on transferring course credits to Ancilla, see the college catalog.
Withdrawing from Classes
During the third through fourth weeks of each regular